Sunday, September 27, 2009

I hate sleeping.

Right after I met my ex-boyfriend for the first time, I had a dream that he was no longer interested me. For some reason I was totally devastated in this dream even though I barely knew him. I woke up being really confused why that was the case.

Now I've been having nightmares about him every night. I dread having to go to sleep tonight because I know I'll just wake up crying throughout the night, only to slip back in another nightmare. Instead of feeling refreshed, I wake up the next morning feeling distressed and heartbroken. I feel much worse in these dreams than I feel when I'm awake. I wish there was a way for me to get him out of my dreams or stop dreaming completely. I don't know how much longer I can continue like this without totally losing my mind.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Recently I dreamed that I totally kicked his ass. It made me feel better... hopefully soon you will have a dream that results in a feeling of satisfaction like mine

Anonymous said...

don't give up!

Unknown said...

congrats on your promotion